A growing list of quotes to motivate and inspire you to get dressed.
- "Dress like you're already famous." - Step-by-Step Entrepreneur
- "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You've lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants." - Karl Lagerfeld
- “If you’re asking someone for money wear a tie.” - Unknown
- “Dressing well is a form of good manners.” - Tom Ford
- "Looking good isn't self-importance; its self-respect." - Charles Hix
- "Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered." - Giorgio Armani