At Stoney Creek Tailors, a bespoke shirt is exclusively made to help you create a style that is ALL YOUR OWN. Select from over 500+ patterns of classic to more contemporary designs. After you make your selection(s), choose your fit, collar(s), and sleeves from a broad range of options, and we will custom make your shirt specifically to your measurements. And for the ultimate personal touch, we also offers monogramming. Made-To-Measure shirts start at $100.00.
Want to stand out from the crowd and wear the finest shirts in the world?
At Stoney Creek Tailors we offer exclusive luxury fabrics from Tessitura Monti and Thomas Mason. Prices for these shirts start at $275, or 3 for $650. To be the best, you have to buy the best. With your own personal measurements made to fit you, and a luxury fabric to suit you, you’ll become a gentleman with endless confidence.
The perfect shirt requires perfect care. Please consider these following methods in order to keep your shirts bespoke look.
Method 1: Dry Cleaners
All high quality dress shirts are made with 100% cotton fabric, and since cotton is a natural fiber it will shrink. Therefore, if you decide to send your clothes to a dry cleaner we highly recommend you send them to a professional who specializes in shirts. Once you’ve found a dry cleaner you’re comfortable with, make sure to specify that they DO NOT use starch or machine press your shirts. Using starch will slowly deteriorate the shirts inner fibers and lose its shine faster, while machine pressing your shirts can cause unnecessary damages to the shirt. We always recommend that your shirts be hand pressed, which allows the user to have more control when dealing in sensitive areas like the collar and cuff.
Method 2: Home Wash
If you decide not to go with a dry cleaner, here are ways where you can safely clean your shirts at home.
• Unbutton your shirt and cuffs, and make sure to remove the collar stays as well
• Set your wash on the ‘Delicate’ cycle for finer fabrics, however, if your shirt is made from heavier fabrics you may use a normal cycle
• You may use hot water for your white and light color shirts, however, for your dark color shirts make sure to use cold water, as to not damage or fade the color
• Make sure to use a high quality detergent, as a low quality one will cause discoloration to your shirts
• Once the shirts are washed they will come out wrinkled, we recommend you hang them up and let them air dry. DO NOT throw your shirts into a dryer. After the shirts have air dried, iron each one of them and once you have finished ironing hang them up once more.